Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 4, 2014

Things are going well. People are awesome. And I will see you on mothers day WOO!!

This week was stake conference. Elder Reall and his wife came. it was really cool. It was about hastening the work of salvation. So most people talked about missionary work. But Elder Reall talked about our own individual salvation. So that was cool. And President Toronto mentioned that his son runs track and xc and as he was praying with his son he prayed that as his son recognized that the Lord's work is hastening that he would run faster than ever before. I thought that that was really cool. Obviously I love running and I love thinking of this as a race. But Satan's race is on too, and he wants to win. The question is, "Who am I racing for?" and I know that as we think of the reasons we are racing and what we want to accomplish God will give us greater light and understanding about what our purpose is, and that we will be filled with the strength and energy needed to be able to accomplish the things he has in store for us.

I love YOU!!

Love, Sister Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment