Monday, January 12, 2015

January 12, 2015

MOMMMMMMMM!

Hello! Well this week, as always is a fun adventure! haha mission life is so great! I love it! Well poor Sister LaBlanc is still not taking her medication. So things have been hard for her, but there is not much that we can do for her right now.

um, yeah, the weather has been a wee bit dreadful. but that's okay. My 3 fleece lined tights I wear everyday keep me warm! in fact, sister Neville and I have a deal, if it is above 0 in the morning we go running outside. It's quite a sight! 3 layers of tights, 2 hoodies, a hat and then a scarf makeshift face mask. So good. I love it! haha being in Minnesota has definitely grown my affection and love for Utah weather. I will never complain about it being cold there ever again!
hmm well today. we aren't doing much. Sister Neville likes to take naps and write letters. So mostly I crochet. or knit. haha #hatsfordays Except I don't know any patterns, so it's another adventure!
Well........ I don't know what else to say. I'm going to start making a list of fun things I did this week. sorry. Oh! I went to the temple! that was good! I watched the first new video. I still haven't seen the most recent one. So one day I hope I can see it.
LOVE YOU!
sister TERRY

No comments:

Post a Comment