Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2, 2015

M<3M,
HELLO! I can NOT believe that Riker is 18. I'm like 99% sure when i left that he was 12 years old and still watched Fairy odd parents. Now he's an adult and playing video games, and dating. Ahh I'm not ready for the real world.
That's so cool that you have almost made it to the end of the old testament. That is hard stuff to do! But I'm impressed. It's kinda sad to see this repeated pattern happen of God choosing prophets and them being rejected and killed. but then I realize that in the Book of Mormon they do the same thing. We just don't have all the records of all the prophets. but in 3 Nephi it talks about how often they stoned and rejected what the prophets had to say. Silly people. They just don't have the faith to act.
Things with Sister Sperry are good. She's awesome, and has a good sense of humor and likes to work hard. So we have lots of fun and had a lesson this week with a part member family that is living with a grandma that is HILARIOUS. she became a member less that 10 years ago, but she LOVES missionaries. And when we went over there she proceeded to tell us about how she was was constipated for 5 years one time. hahaha it was the best lesson I have EVER HAD. but then the part member family came to church! and they haven't been to church since I've been here. so that was a cool miracle.
Sister Sperry is not a runner. she has arthritis and can't run out in the cold. So we haven't been running really at all. :( but that's okay. I bought some weights and now I'll just get super buff and beat Jeff in a arm wrestling contest.
Gators are doing well! We are teaching a lot of Part member families, and we have an investigator named Paulina that is preparing to get baptized on the 28th. I'm SO excited for her. She's from Nigeria, and is a grandma. She's super smart too, just loves reading from the book of mormon. God is SO good, and we have a lot of work cut out for us!
Hey, is Once Upon a Time still good? SO many people here watch it. I guess I'll find out soon!
SEE you in a month. Stop telling my friends that I come home in April. I've been telling them I come home in June. And they don't believe me.
I love you!
Sister TERRY

No comments:

Post a Comment