Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June 2, 2014

Sister Terry didn't send an email to her mother last week but she did send a written letter.  Here is what she had to say:

Mi Familie,

Oh dear, I’ve been meaning to send a package for so long and I keep forgetting, sorry…But I love you! and I hope you had a fantastic time at Snowbird! So cool!

I guess I didn’t really email much about what happened this week. Marco and Brittany got baptized! Woo! They are so awesome! they are the children of Sister Interlith, a Laotian lady who was up about 20 years ago in Washington but once upon a time Sister Hudson and I tracked into her. And now 2 of her 3 kids are up! So awesome. I love the mysterious ways God works. He’s so legit.

There’s a really cool scripture in Isaiah. It’s Isaiah 2:3. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. It makes me miss my Utah mountains :) Sometimes in the morning I sit on a hill of dirt and pretend like it’s a mountain. And then I meditate cause I don’t know how to exercise :)

Sister Tingey and I started collecting the pennies we see on the ground. We have a lot of $ now. Who knew?!

The other day this guy asked if we knew Christ, so we said yes and he said, “I knew it, you had that aura around you” and walked off. Ha ha so great!

Have a great week!
Love Sister T

Sister Terry, Brittany, Marco, Sister Tingey




No comments:

Post a Comment