Sunday, October 12, 2014

October 5, 2014

Last week as I was going through all the messages she sent I missed these two pictures:
Sisters Terry and Smith with Veronica

Sisters Terry and Smith at the Como Zoo

MOM!

hello. I don't have much time to talk but I'll try to move my fingers at a rapid rate to give you a long email, although I can't promise that the quality will be all that wonderful, at least you will have a sufficient quantity. maybe.

Conference was wonderful! Actually, I was uber sick for the past few days, and it was hard to concentrate at places, but I really liked it. Crazy how they talked about sustaining church leaders so much!

I really liked that German guy’s talk, as well as hey! Elder Gadoy talked! that's the one in the 70 that came to our mission! Now you know! We're going to have another member of the 70 come soon too.

We went to the church on Saturday to watch, since we had some investigators who were going there. Then on Sunday we went to family called the Wilsons. (look them up on facebook. Sarah Wilson, and Paul [the third] Wilson) they are SO cool! President Wilson is in the stake presidency. And Sarah Wilson is the young women's president. We've been working with her a lot as we try to reclaim the lost and fallen Rose Flahn.

Then for the afternoon session we watched it with the England family. Ahh I wish you could meet all these people. they are a delight! Lots of uber cute families! Sister England went on a mission to South Africa, which was uber crazy and a lot of her companions got raped or mugged. So now sister missionaries aren't able to go to south Africa. But she's this cute dainty house mom that doesn't take crap from people. It's so cool. And we used to go running with her when Sister Smith and I ran.

I thought about the family, and the spirit prompted me that you were all watching conference on the projector. Either that, or we are still somehow connected with our minds. Either one.

How is work going? and cross country? and exercising? haha you are a busy mommy! But that's the way it should be. Don't forget to do family history though! :)

All is well in Medicine Lake. I love it lots and lots. We have to get going because we have a zone activity today (obstacle course! guess who is going to win!! ) I've been working on being less competitive with... well everything. Numbers, baptisms, exercise and what not. But when it comes to obstacle courses. I WILL DEFEAT THEM ALL. I guess I probably get it from Andrew. SO we'll blame him.

But I hope you have a great day!



Love, Sister TERRY

No comments:

Post a Comment